Glaucoma Building Blocks Full Program
ASCRS Member Price: $99
Resident/Fellow Price: FREE
Nonmember Price: $199
Ready to purchase Glaucoma Building Blocks? Click the orange "Enroll Now" button to purchase this program.
Already registered? Click "Enroll Now" to access the program.
About Glaucoma Building Blocks
Credits: By completing all modules within this program you will earn 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Program Expiration Date: June 30, 2022
The Glaucoma Building Blocks CME program is a multi-part educational series targeted for the comprehensive ophthalmologist, covering what you need to know to diagnose, follow, and treat your patients. This series consists of four episodes covering a range of topics including diagnosis and monitoring, initial therapy, pharmaceuticals and innovation in drug delivery, laser therapy, the surgical landscape, and MIGS. Each interrelated episode features leading experts sharing their personal experience and surgical pearls in glaucoma management and treatment.
Your purchase of Glaucoma Building Blocks will provide you digital access to the following four episodes included in this program:
- Episode 1: Diagnosing, Monitoring, and Choosing Therapy Options for Your Glaucoma Patient
This episode updates you with the latest information about our understanding of the pathophysiology of glaucoma.
- Episode 2: Laser and Drug Delivery for Compliance-Independent IOP Control
This episode reviews advances in drug delivery and laser therapy for glaucoma including trabeculoplasty, cilioablative, and laser for narrow and closed angles.
- Episode 3: ABC's of Glaucoma Surgery
This episode explores various surgical options available for the management of glaucoma patients including cataract surgery
- Episode 4: Special Consideration for MIGS
This episode explores the various considerations for MIGS including combining, standalone, special case, and next-generation MIGS.
Upon completion of the program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss preoperative diagnosis and monitoring tips while focusing on disease progression in glaucoma patients.
- Examine the essentials of testing and traditional medical management.
- Illustrate case-based studies that highlight the various uses of laser delivery and drug therapy in Glaucoma Care.
- Assess the landscape of surgical intervention for Glaucoma patients and add-on surgical intervention as part of cataract surgery.
- Compare the various MIGS approaches now and in the pipeline for Glaucoma treatment.
Program Planning Co-Chairs
|Leon Herndon, MD
|Douglas Rhee, MD
|Manjool Shah, MD
|Thomas Samuelson, MD
To learn more about Glaucoma Building Blocks prior to your purchase, visit the Glaucoma Building Blocks homepage.