ASCRS Grand Rounds Presented by Dean McGee Eye Institute
CME Activity Pricing
ASCRS Member Price: FREE
Nonmember Price: FREE
ASCRS gratefully acknowledges the unrestricted educational grants received in support of the 2023 program from Alcon.
ASCRS Grand Rounds is a virtual, complimentary CME offering exclusive to ASCRS membership that brings the experience of a live grand rounds to your home or office. Join moderators Nandini Venkateswaran, MD, and Soroosh Behshad, MD, with faculty and residents from Dean McGee Eye Institute covering case presentations, clinical pearls, and engaging panel discussions.
Credits: By completing this activity you will earn 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Duration: 60 minutes
Activity Expiration Date: June 30, 2024
|Soroosh Behshad, MD||Nandini Venkateswaran, MD|
|Kourtney Houser, MD||Aman Mittal, MD||Zeba Syed, MD|
|Adam Bleeker, MD||Jessica Hsueh, MD|
Ophthalmologists attending this program should be able to:
- Develop a diverse differential diagnosis
- Improve surgical and decision-making skills
- Implement strategies to manage complications
- Compare and contrast ophthalmic treatments and technology
- Review established practice patterns from experts